16 March 2011

I've been noticed...

I was reading about various services companies use to monitor and track discussions concerning their products out in the social network (blogs, twitter, facebook) - looking at "influence" and "share of mind" and picking up issues and trends - and yes I have been probed...

It seems that someone in Canada is using radian6 to monitor the baked bean blogoshere!  Looks like it was a Heinz employee* checking my post from home ("Rogers cable"):

*"Heinz Bakery Products. Established 1992. Mississauga, Ontario, Canada." and a Mac user - so probably marketing.

1 comment:

Trish Forant said...

Isn't it nice to know that there are people out there actually reading and taking note, even if they don't always comment? I enjoyed stopping in today and I got a kick out of your blog's tag line as well.

All the best,
Trish (@Dayngr)

Community Manager | Radian6