23 March 2011

Don't ee knock it all back at once...

Oh the shame - I have been traveling to and from Poland for 4 years now - and I never seem to be home on recycling day - now I am presented with a bit of a problem...



What will the neighbours think?  Well I don't care - my toe-delayed holiday starts today and the bottles are out in the green box waiting for the binnies...



The annual UK alcohol consumption is 13.37 litres per year - so what with 17 bottles at 70cl, 4 at 50cl and one at 20cl, all at 40% = 5.64 litres - so I have

a) nothing to be ashamed of
b) some catching up to do

Cheers!


The tag line for this Cadbury bar was a pirate growling "Don't 'eee knock it all back at once" - there was no alcohol in the product but this did not stop us being given some samples of cooking rum at a trade show - into the spirit safe to be sampled at Uncle John's Xmas product development workshop.  When we made the product you could smell it from "Bird Cage Walk" - I met a group of children pressed up against the bars "what's that smell?" - it's "Old Jamaica", "Cool!"

No comments: