21 April 2012

A Hot Coincidence?

OK I'm shopping in Solihull for the first time since 1995.  After buying new  'standard'* clothes - a real challenge - have been putting this off for six months - I was treating myself in HMV - 5 more DVDs from the big list (Scarface (1932 and 1983 versions), Chinatown and Some Like It Hot).  This last one is my all time favourite - I have it on VHS and now, at last, DVD.

5 minutes later a rather fetching platinum blonde in an entirely inappropriate low-cut and flimsy dress hands me a flyer:

"Solihull Theatre Company Proudly Presents... Sugar - the musical based on the screenplay Some Like It Hot".

Original Theatre Poster (via Wikipedia) A copy of which I have on my landing wall


*No Goretex, no tech, not for sport or outdoors - just for the office

No comments: