28 April 2012

So little time

Day 2 already and here is our programme

So much to do - so little time.  I note that tomorrow there is a Martini Mixology session.

A light breakfast - treat myself to kipper(s)

Joce went for "French Toast" - this must be an American take on "French"

I'm not exactly sure what I did for the rest of the day - certainly a drama workshop run by RADA (we had to listen to someone in our team tell a story and then tell it to the rival team and convince them it was your own experience - I fooled them all - is there money in this skill I wonder?)

First formal dinner - surreal 1000 "James Bonds" all filing into the dining salon.  I never checked, is that real walnut veneer?

Our waiter only gets home ever two years - children are 6, 4, and 2 years old.

First of many

I don't normally go in for this sort of thing - but what energy and SO many costume changes - 10/10 for effort.

One very tired little girl, mother and grandparents

Lift/Elevator in the central atrium



A very long corridor


No comments: