03 May 2012

Our Final Day on the QM2

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast (Ace Rimmer)

A fleeting glimpse - this is what the non-passenger zones look like
The cabin staff are always cleaning - if not the rooms then all of the corridors.  Includes regular sanitization of all contact surfaces.  I am impressed.  Better than some, no in fact, ALL UK hospitals I have visited - NHS please note.




It is dress down for the end of voyage dinner



A last Martini - in retrospect I now understand why my home made Martinis lead to me falling over (suddenly and a-lot) - the glasses sold to me by Debenhams are three times the capacity.

Ladies do not carry their own drinks to the table.  Not Joce has correctly applied sanitizer - you don't get in the dining room without.  Again - good - though the efficacy of alcohol based sanitiser on Norovirus is poor.



And that's your lot



No comments: