24 July 2011

Herm-

Herm and Herm its not very big - its between Guernsey and Sark and it is nothing like either

Guernsey Folk come over on Saturday for 'beach time'

Alderney on the horizon - that's for tomorrow

I recognize that arse...
Its another Gormley - escaped from Crosby for its summer hols


Lots of interesting plants in the Dune Slacks - I thought it was Sea Beet but now I am not so sure

Well it is certainly in the Rose family, my money is on Burnet Rose

Easy - this is Sea Holly

A lovely beach - lots of families having fun

View towards Jethou

It was a bit hot and having walked nearly twice round the island I had a bit of a sleep in a shady neolithic chamber tomb - until awoken by curious children - this wall is NOT part of the tomb

Time to go home

The Herm Ensign

No comments: