15 March 2013

Friday M6 - No Better No Worse

I am so glad my job involves zero business time driving... because the M6 on a Friday reminds me just how bad it was before I gave up commuting - its not the volume or density of traffic - it is the standard of driving - and you, Mr-Mondeo-with-the-back-windows-blacked-out-and-personalised-numberplate on the N-bound carriageway of the  Thelwall Viaduct - yes you know who you are - I hope you have a very nasty solo crash that stops you driving on our public roads - its only a matter of time.

Ready for the big drive - it is going to be about 600 miles to Stornoway



The friendly services at Tebay - normally this is under three hours (or one-bladder-from-Birmingham) - this evening it was nearer four.  At least the traffic has cleared

Excellent nosh - as usual - from the only locally owned services on the UK Motorway Network

No comments: