24 December 2011

Another Xmas, Another Reading

A very nice Thali

Very nice and reasonably priced food at the Chennai Dosa - a favourite of Simon & Martin.  It was early afternoon, it was busy and (good sign) we were the only Anglos in the place

Reading 2 Brighton 0 - good match

No 13 - Reading Fans Everywhere!

My contribution to Xmas lunch -  Lüneburg style sprouts

We went to see James Corden in One Man, Two Guvnors and then afterwards a Calzone (with extra anchovies for me)

This was the restaurant where Joce and I ate post Patrick Stewart/Gielgud/Christmas Carol* - it has been done up and gone up market a bit - as usual Italian Waiters were brilliant.  *I note that 6 years later I am still wearing the same coat and fleece - oops!

Swedish Christmas Eve Supper


Effect of Swedish Christmas Eve Supper

Nero in his new preferred position


Making a year's supply of Pepparkakor

No comments: