31 May 2010

A little trip to Paradise

So what with rain predicted for Tuesday I took an early start at Penhale

(taking 73 minutes for 7.7km - on my previous visit - 22 years ago(!) - I took 67 for 10.7 on M21E - 3.2 mpk faster! which would have got me second place on the equivalent course in 2010)

and went to EDEN


Very very brilliant indeed - so good I became a member and will be going back as soon as I can... and here is a cashew nut (be careful - the skin will burn your skin - learned that one in Grenada - OUCH!)



but I had to hunt a bit for the cocoa...



The rainforest biome had sections for all the various regional variants - amazingly realistic and convincing - it took me 20 years to complete my visits to the world's rainforest zones - save your money and the carbon-footprint and just go to Cornwall

No comments: