14 May 2010

...and interesting trip and a very big cocktail

I went to Poland for 12 days - I was given the choice of flying out and back every week or two weeks on and one week off.   What with The Volcano and all that I chose the latter.

This visit included 3 days with a high fever - culminating in a visit to Dr Bogusz (interesting name but only 100 PLN per consultation - I helped him with his English and he listened to my coughing (Kasel)) - which got me two days working from the hotel and then back in the factory.

At the end of it I rewarded myself with a very big...



The ladies at Hotel Jakub Sobieski have a book with a long list of cocktails - problem is all the German engineers ask for is "Zwei Bier Bitte!" - so I decided to help the staff maintain their skills current.

No comments: