05 June 2011

Missed out on Olympics Tickets? Don't worry...

.

A short drive down to Bourton-On-The-Water to see nephew Martin play county cricket (and playing up an age band as well) - unusually for me I did not bring rain.  It turns out the Anderssons got no tickets at all in the London 2012 ticket 'lottery' and a decision is being in the process of being made to leave the country for the duration.

There is an alternative - Mr Robert Dover's Cotswold Olympicks - which I missed by a couple of days (visiting Dover's Hill for a little post-cricket jog) - celebrates its 400 year anniversary in 2012:



The Stadium
At last I have internet enabled my phone - and with the correct Google Voice Search App all I need to say is "Dovers Hill Olympics" and by the magic of GiffGaff and its "Unlockapedia" there is all is.  I have put my name down for the Shin Kicking

Closer to home we have the Much Wenlock Olympics - officially recognised by the IOC!

No comments: