01 June 2009

To the US ARDF Champs...



Let down by Swiss (see below) - Lufthansa stepped in and got me the last seat on the Frankfurt flight and an upgrade to business class



Yes - it is the coast of Greenland - and just about where I landed - Kulusuk Airport

I was too tired to eat out - having had no sleep worrying about the flight (I found out at 11:30pm that my LX flight from Zurich to Chicago was a) In the time table but b) not in the schedule and c) on my e-ticket but d) certainly not departing.




So it was a Cheese Danish from the vending machine - yes a sweet pastry - with added cheese - the nutrition facts should be replaced with a Health Warning...







An amazing technical achievement and "only in America"




Closest Holiday Inn to the airport - fine by me

No comments: